We are seeking an experienced, dedicated Quality Inspector to join our team. In this position, you will maintain Phoenix Precision Machining’s quality standards through finished product checks. As an exponentially growing company we are searching for dedicated inspectors. A team-oriented individual with a willingness to learn, highly analytical, and an eagerness to be productive.
Quality Control Duties and Responsibilities:
- Approve final in-process checks by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating any non-conformances to Quality Supervisor.
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports
Quality Control Requirements and Qualifications:
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills- verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem solving