Our fast-growing, manufacturing shop is seeking a CNC Machine Operator. This position will provide the successful candidate with the chance to apply their knowledge, learn new skills, and work as a team.
CNC Machine Operators are highly skilled professionals, able to work with great concentration and precision. They must be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines and processes. A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are also essential.
– Carry out production, inspection, packaging, and machine operation duties on lathes and/or mills
– Control and adjust machine settings, inspects parts with precision and measuring tools
– Working knowledge of machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer, etc.)
– Follow established safety rules and regulation
-Proven experience as a CNC Machine Operator
-Ability to read blue prints
-Strong knowledge of machining in a manufacturing setting
-Understanding of production and procedures
-High School diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- CNC: 1 years (preferred)
- Machining: 1 year (preferred)
- Manufacturing sector: 1 years (preferred)